Tuesday, April 7, 2009


It was a busy week. I cleaned up a significant amount of the image and removed a lot of miscellaneous layer artifacts (most of which are probably not visible at this scale). I also finished the nerve layer, reworked and finalized the ribs, reworked some muscle layers (including those on the face), reworked the shoulder joints, and re-shaped the right arm. It is almost there! I just need to finalize the right arm and finish the veins and arteries. A few last minute adjustments to the shoulder, and a new throat, and it will be good to go. If all goes well, it should be mounted and moving on to the glaze layer by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment